Our Greenbusch Group commissioning agents are reliable and experienced engineers certified to insure your building meets the highest standards. Our commissioning services include:
- Pre-Design and Design Intent Development - Commissioning is used as a quality control process to establish and prioritize project specific key success criteria.
- Design Review - Early quality control feedback.
- Commissioning Plan - Project specific overview for construction verification, documentation, and the functional testing process.
- Installation Verification and Functional Testing - Verify that the constructed system meets the project design intent.
- Acceptance Testing & Final Report - Verify that the completed system operates properly and meets the Owner's project requirements.
- LEED - "Fundamental" and "Enhanced" Cx Services for projects seeking LEED Certification.