Greenbusch provides planning, design, administration, and commissioning services related to vertical transportation for elevators, escalators, materials lifts and ADA lifts. We work as members of architectural/engineering design teams; for contractors in the design/build process and directly for owners on new, existing and historic buildings.
- Planning Services include traffic analysis, capacity studies, programming, scope development, preliminary cost modeling, systems interdependency review, and scheduling.
- Operational Services include existing condition assessment, survey assessment of performance issues including life-cycle cost analysis, replacement cost studies, developing maintenance and performance benchmarks and energy reduction strategies.
- Vertical Transportation Design includes code review and space planning as well as interdisciplinary review to ensure interface coordination between vertical transportation and other disciplines; and preparing complete contract documentation of vertical transportation systems including drawings and specifications which allow for competitive bidding.
- Construction Administration bid assistance and representation during construction by a design professional to ensure the quality and intent of the design are preserved during construction. Services include representation during construction meetings as well as site inspections to review in-progress and completed work.
- Elevator Commissioning Verify car traveling speed, door operating time optimization and other elements not specifically addressed by a code inspection.
- ELEVATOR/ESCALATOR CLIENTS INCLUDE:
- Sound Transit
University of Washington
State of Washington
Western State Hospital
City of Seattle/SPU
City of Tacoma
King County Housing Authority
City of Portland
Portland International Airport
Green River College
Western Washington University
Pike Place Market
Sun Tower Retirement
Cambridge Affordable Housing
- ASSOCIATIONS Dylan Turner, PE, CCP, LEEDŽ AP BD+C | mechanical engineer | associate principal
Engineering Representative, State of Washington Labor & Industries, Elevator Technical Advisory Committee