The Greenbusch Group is a multi-disciplinary engineering and consulting firm based in the Interbay neighborhood of Seattle, Washington. The Acoustical Department is seeking a dynamic and energetic individual to fill the position of Acoustician to support a wide variety of interesting projects. This position would be based in our Seattle, Washington office, with a hybrid work model.
The Greenbusch Acoustical Department provides the following services:
- Environmental noise and vibration (industrial, construction, etc.).
- HVAC noise and vibration (building systems, noise code compliance, etc.).
- Building acoustics (sound isolation, reverberation control, etc.).
- Test and measurement (environmental noise, building acoustics, vibration, etc.).
At a minimum, the position would initially be responsible for the following tasks:
- Operate, troubleshoot, and deploy sound and vibration monitoring equipment.
- Perform extended on-site work shifts, potentially exceeding eight hours per day, and may include night work.
- Perform basic acoustical calculations on sound and vibration monitoring data.
- Prepare documentation of measurements and results.
- Coordinate with others in the Acoustics department.
- Enrolled in, or recently graduated from, undergraduate program studying engineering, mathematics, physical science or related field.
- Strong organizational and communication skills, both oral and written.
- Self-motivated, punctual, able to manage own schedule, coordinate multiple projects, and reliably meet deadlines.
- Ability and means to travel on a flexible schedule as needed, proof of liability and property damage insurance on vehicle used is required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word/Excel.
Other position details:
- $18 per hour.
- US Citizenship or appropriate work visa is required.
- To apply, submit an expression of interest, resume, and unofficial transcripts to email@example.com