The Greenbusch Group is established, 30-year-old Audio/Video, Acoustics and Mechanical Engineering firm based in Seattle, Washington. We are an equal opportunity employer and offer a comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Life, Disability, and an IRA Plan. Our projects types include Education, Corporate, Civic, and Transportation facilities throughout the US, with most of our projects focused in the Pacific Northwest. This position would be based in either of our Portland, Oregon or Seattle, Washington offices, with a hybrid work model.
- Design of complex A/V systems
- Preparation of systems drawings and specifications in CSI format
- Coordination with Acousticians, Architects, Engineers, and Contractors
- Assistance with Construction Administration tasks
- Assistance with on-site testing, measurement, and commissioning of designed systems
- Project management (as skills and experience allow)
- 3-5 years of experience in consulting design role
- This experience does not need to be as an A/V designer, any related consultant services (electrical, mechanical, theatrical, etc.) at a professional consulting firm would qualify.
- Experience in Audio/Video system design
- IT, Telecom, and Security system design experience a plus
- Experience with modeling and generating construction drawings using Revit.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Word/Excel
- Ability to travel on an as-needed basis, overall average travel is estimated to not exceed 15%.
Preferred Qualifications include:
- Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or similar technical field
- Registration as Professional Engineer or EIT
- Experience with EASE software.
Other position details:
- Competitive salary and benefits package.US Citizenship or appropriate work visa is required.
- Electronic submission of a resume and transcripts should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.