Snohomish County Administration Building
NBBJ - Everett, WA
The facility included sound reinforcement and A/V presentation in the Council Chambers and divisible meeting rooms.
Greenbusch also provided A/V designs for this project.
Grand Teton Visitor Center
BCJ Architects - Moose, WY
This $21.6 million a new visitor's center in the Grand Teton National Park large expanses of glass to showcase the mountains and surrounding habitat.
Surface finishes are being designed to preserve the architectural intent, visually, and to control noise and reverberation.
Construction required to provide sufficient sound isolation for the theatre is also being carefully considered. Recommendations also include mechanical noise and vibration control.
Seattle City Hall
Bassetti - Seattle, WA
Recommendations included noise and reverberation control in the council chambers, meeting rooms and lobby/gathering spaces.
Greenbusch also provided noise and vibration control for the mechanical system.
- LEED Certified - Gold
Seattle Justice Center
NBBJ - Seattle, WA
Recommendations for sound isolation, interior shaping and finishes in various courtroom, interrogation rooms, and police facilities.
Sound isolation challenges included isolation of noise and vibration from a loading dock above the police facility.
Recommendations were also provided for mechanical noise and vibration control in the courtrooms.
- LEED Certified - Silver
- 2004 BEST Sustainable Building Award
- 2004 IIDA Northern Pacific Chapter IN Awards - Design in Mass, Best in Competition
Ballard Library & Neighborhood Service Center
BCJ Architects - Seattle, WA
Control of noise exposure from building mechanical systems at the adjacent residences to insure a quiet space was a major component of our work.
Our designers also provided recommendations for surface finishes to control noise and reverberation.
- 2007 AIA National / ALA Library Building Award
- 2007 AIA Northwest and Pacific Region Merit Award for Design
- 2006 AIA National Committee on the Environment Top Ten Green Award, National Honor Award, and Seattle Commendation
- 2006 Green Roofs for Healthy Cities, Green Roof Award of Excellence Extensive Institutional Category
- 2005 AIA Washington Council Honor Award for Civic Design
- 2003 Seattle Design Commission Commendation for Design Excellence and Innovation