Maximizing your energy savings
We help owners identify and design cost-effective, energy-saving building systems – with a constant focus on energy conservation. As new systems replace aging systems and as new buildings are designed, there is opportunity to adapt to contemporary standards, shifting to building systems that operate on electricity and away from fossil fuels. Greenbusch engineers evaluate options to drive down energy consumption by right-sizing systems to align immediate and long-term objectives, and opportunities to maximize budget through energy grants and rebates. We incorporate clients’ sustainable goals and work with owners and design team members to maximize energy savings, whether the project is new construction or renovation/adaptive re-use. We collaborate with clients to balance current needs with system performance and budget, and proactively evaluate where there are emerging needs to plan for future system upgrades.
- Mechanical & plumbing system design, including analysis, consulting, and design of building HVAC and plumbing systems including ground source heat pump.
- Performance specification of building energy management systems, water re-use design and applications including blackwater, greywater reclamation, and rainwater collection systems
- Sustainable design – LEED design and documentation, Washington Sustainable Schools Protocol design and documentation, ASHRAE 90.1 compliant energy modeling
- Building assessments of an existing building’s mechanical and energy systems, determination of remaining useful service life and planning for future replacement
- Comparative energy modeling vs utility bills and Energy Conservation Measure recommendations.
- Energy code compliance, including total building performance, energy modeling, and component performance analysis for energy code compliance
- Life cycle cost analysis
- Design Build Mechanical Engineering Services
- Construction Administration
- Alternative procurement experience: Design-Build, Progressive Design-Build, DBPM, GC/CM, CM/GC, traditional DBB