Designing your acoustical experience
Our team of experts provide acoustical measurements, design recommendations, technical reports, and design criteria guidance to maximize space functionality. We routinely deliver acoustical design services for airports, civic and municipal buildings, higher education buildings, K-12 facilities, transportation and transit stations, hospitals, community centers, libraries, and affordable housing developments. Greenbusch is well-versed in all methods of delivery, including traditional design-build, progressive design-build, general contractor/construction manager, and design-bid-build. As a licensed professional engineering firm, Greenbusch can also practice in the Stage of Oregon, which requires a professional engineering license for Acoustical Engineering services. Stamped reports can also be provided for projects in Alaska, Idaho, and Washington.
- Acoustical testing of reverberation, sound insulation, and mechanical systems
- Recommendations for room shaping to optimize speech intelligibility and musical performance
- Recommendations for minimizing undesirable noise transmission and reverberation control
- Mechanical noise and vibration evaluation and assisting with mitigation specification and selection
- Construction administration services to ensure the built condition matches design intent