Greenbusch Group commissioning agents are experienced engineers certified to ensure that your building meets the highest standards.
TYPES OF COMMISSIONING SERVICES
- Full commissioning including Commissioning Agent (CxA) and Testing
- CxA with 2nd Party Test Agent
- Test Agent Only
- Authoring Cx specification, Cx performed by other authority such as Contractor or Engineer
TYPES OF BUILDINGS COMMISSIONED
- Civic / Governmental / Municipal / Federal
- Higher Education, K-12 Schools
- Office, Commercial, Tenant Improvement
- Laboratory & Medical Facilities
- Industrial Facilities
- Correctional Facilities
Pre-Design and Design Intent Development: Commissioning is used as a quality control process to establish and prioritize project specific key success criteria.
Design Review: Early quality control feedback.
Commissioning Plan: Project specific overview for construction verification, documentation, and the functional testing process.
Installation Verification and Functional Testing: Verify that the constructed system meets the project design intent.
Acceptance Testing & Final Report: Verify that the completed system operates properly and meets the Owner's project requirements.
LEED: "Fundamental" and "Enhanced" Cx Services for projects seeking LEED Certification.
COMMISSIONING CLIENTS INCLUDE:
City of Seattle
Seattle Public Schools
State of Washington
University of Washington