The Greenbusch Group is a multi-disciplinary engineering and consulting firm located in the Interbay neighborhood of Seattle, Washington. The Mechanical Department is seeking a dynamic and energetic individual to fill the position of Mechanical Designer to support a wide variety of interesting projects.
The successful candidate for this position will possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field
- 3 to 5 years, minimum, of progressive experience in mechanical systems design
- demonstrated experience with the design and construction processes of publicly funded projects
- verified technical experience and education in the design of HVAC and plumbing systems
- excellent communication skills and knowledge of mechanical systems
- experience in a professional environment
- skill with Microsoft products
- EIT / PE / LEED AP / CCP
- field experience in the A/E/C industry
- proficiency in AutoCAD 2009, or higher, & RevitMEP
The position may, depending on your experience, also include:
- design of HVAC/Plumbing systems
- preparation of drawings to support Project Managers
- writing specifications and reports
- project management
Responsibilities may also include, but are not limited to, field testing / site visits, measurements, system evaluation, data collection, reports, client presentations, and may require considerable physical activity, including accessing roofs and confined spaces, climbing ladders, and lifting and carrying up to 40 lbs of equipment.
This is a permanent full-time position.
We seek a trustworthy, industrious individual who enjoys this work and is looking to join a great team.
Other position details:
- Reports to Department Director
- US Citizenship or appropriate work visa is required.
- Electronic submission of a resume and transcripts should be sent to email@example.com.
We thank all candidates who apply, however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
No phone calls or agency solicitations please.