Vertical Transportation Consultant
The Greenbusch Group is a multi-disciplinary engineering and consulting firm located in the Interbay neighborhood of Seattle, Washington. The Mechanical Department is seeking a dynamic and energetic individual to fill the position of Vertical Transportation Consultant to support a wide variety of interesting projects.
- Review preliminary architectural drawings and determining initial areas, sectional data and building populations for traffic analysis and prepare reports
- Coordination with clients
- Research manufacturer products for development of design standards
- Prepare specifications for designed equipment
- Review vendor bids and specifications for compliance
- Review vendor shop drawings and requests for information
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Architectural Engineering or related field
- 1-3 years of experience in related field
- Experience in a professional environment
- Skill with Microsoft products
- EIT / PE / LEED AP
- proficiency in AutoCAD 2009, or higher, & RevitMEP
- Direct Experience in Vertical Transportation
Responsibilities may also include, but are not limited to, field testing / site visits, measurements, system evaluation, data collection, reports, client presentations, and may require considerable physical activity, including accessing roofs and confined spaces, climbing ladders, and lifting and carrying up to 40 lbs of equipment.
This is a permanent full-time position.
We seek a trustworthy, industrious individual who enjoys this work and is looking to join a great team.
Other position details:
- Reports to Department Director
- US Citizenship or appropriate work visa is required.
- Electronic submission of a resume and transcripts should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all candidates who apply, however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
No phone calls or agency solicitations please.