Joint Base Lewis-McChord/Army Corps of Engineers, Enhanced Cx IDIQ
Greenbusch, as a subconsultant to Jacobs Engineering, provided Enhanced Cx services for LEED Gold for seven new construction facilities located at Joint Base Lewis-McChord, under an IDIQ with the US Army Corps of Engineers.
- JBLM BN Headquarters — Building A
- JBLM BN Headquarters — Building B
- JBLM BN Headquarters — Building C
- JBLM BN Headquarters — Building D
- Battalion Maintenance Facility TEMF (Vehicle Maintenance Facility)
- Battalion Complex Company Operation Facility (Munitions & Storage Facility)
- ORTC Complex (Officer, Recruitment & Training Complex)
Systems/Services: Performed all field testing related to mechanical systems including plumbing, hvac, and control systems for all projects. Enhanced commissioning service level was required; prepared and documented field testing results for input to the final report.
Pierce County, WA
Jacobs Engineering Group