Greenbusch Mechanical Engineers help owners identify and design cost-effective, energy-saving building systems. Our services include:
|North Transfer Station|
2019 AIA COTE Top Ten Award for Sustainable Design/LEED® Gold
- Mechanical System Design - Analysis, consulting, and design of building HVAC and plumbing systems. Performance specification of building energy management systems.
- Sustainable Design - LEED design and documentation. Washington Sustainable Schools Protocol design and documentation. ASHRAE 90.1 compliant energy modeling.
- Existing Building Assessments - Assessment of an existing building’s mechanical and energy systems. Comparative energy modeling vs utility bills. Energy Conservation Measure recommendations.
- Energy Code Compliance - Total Building Performance, Energy Modeling, and Component Performance Analysis for energy code compliance.
- Life Cycle Cost Analysis - Assessment of the most cost-effective mechanical systems for the life of a facility.
- Design Build Mechanical Engineering Services - Performance specifications for Architects/Developers/Owners. Mechanical design for Contractors.
- Construction Administration - Full services to bring a project through construction; including submittal reviews, request for information reviews, site visits, punch lists and review of change order proposals.